#Mahsa_Amini by Keyvan Shovir is part of the Woman! Life! Freedom! revolution led by the women of Iran.
On November 12, 2022, Clarion Alley Mural Project (CAMP) in collaboration with CCA Center for Art and Public Life, ARTogether, and Diaspora Arts Connection presented Women! Life! Freedom! The Wind in My Hair, showcasing art performances, music, murals, and poetry by Iranian artists and allies in the Bay Area and beyond, standing in solidarity with Iranian women and to call for the end of oppression by the state of Iran. Deep respect and honor for those who have put and are putting their lives on the line in the name of women’s/human rights and the end to the treatment of women as second class citizens!
- Introduction by Kyoko Sato
- New murals by Farnaz Zabetian, Keyvan Shovir, Katayoun Bahrami, and Megan Wilson
- Art performances by Mobina Nouri, Florencia Montefalcone / Katayoun Bahrami
- Sound performance by Sholeh Asgary
- Music performances by Nima Sepehr, and Mohammad Talani
- Poetry by Jazmin Darznik
- An interactive conversation by Badri Valian
- Live poster printing and free posters by the San Francisco Poster Syndicate